HIGH BAR TABLE AND CHAIRS. HIGH BAR TABLE
High Bar Table And Chairs. Square Glass Tables.
High Bar Table And Chairs
- A bar table is a table in a common law courtroom at which advocates sit or stand . It is generally situated between the Bench and the well of the court, where the public sit. Advocates such as barristers sit facing the Bench with their backs to the well.
- A long table near the front of the courtroom where lawyers stand when they are addressing the court and sit when others are addressing the court.
- (chair) a seat for one person, with a support for the back; "he put his coat over the back of the chair and sat down"
- (chair) professorship: the position of professor; "he was awarded an endowed chair in economics"
- Act as chairperson of or preside over (an organization, meeting, or public event)
- Carry (someone) aloft in a chair or in a sitting position to celebrate a victory
- (chair) act or preside as chair, as of an academic department in a university; "She chaired the department for many years"
- greater than normal in degree or intensity or amount; "a high temperature"; "a high price"; "the high point of his career"; "high risks"; "has high hopes"; "the river is high"; "he has a high opinion of himself"
- A high point, level, or figure
- a lofty level or position or degree; "summer temperatures reached an all-time high"
- A notably happy or successful moment
- A high-frequency sound or musical note
- at a great altitude; "he climbed high on the ladder"
As I was leaving this one bar, I looked back at the bar table.. result.
round glass bistro table
32 round coffee table
small folding table and chairs
glass top table base
white living room tables
childrens folding picnic table
children wooden table and chairs
cherry finish sofa table
round glass for table top