LEGS FOR COFFEE TABLE - LEGS FOR
Legs for coffee table - Square glass cocktail table - Folding picnic table plans.
Legs For Coffee Table
- (Coffee Tables) While any small and low table can be, and is, called a coffee table, the term is applied particularly to the sets of three or four tables made from about 1790; of which the latter were called 'quartetto tables'.
- A low table, typically placed in front of a sofa
- A coffee table, also called a cocktail table, is a style of long, low table which is designed to be placed in front of a sofa, to support beverages (hence the name), magazines, feet, books (especially coffee table books), and other small items to be used while sitting, such as coasters.
- Travel by foot; walk
- Run away
- (leg) a structure in animals that is similar to a human leg and used for locomotion
- Propel (a boat) through a tunnel on a canal by pushing with one's legs against the tunnel roof or sides
- staying power; "that old Broadway play really has legs"
- (leg) a human limb; commonly used to refer to a whole limb but technically only the part of the limb between the knee and ankle
image 1 - table
Coffee table made from an old double glazed unit found half buried. First split the unit, removed the putty and cleaned up the glass. Edge trims and legs had to be notched using a radial arm saw before being planed and sanded.
Structurally this relies on the toughened glass panel to bring together the timber elements. The whole thing fits together without the aid of any fixings.
The wood is a reclaimed utile which has been in our possession for some 30 years.
Shaker Coffee Table
Coffee table I built for my living room. Mortise and tenon joinery for the legs, solid oak everything. The top is finished with oil+shellac+laquer.
one bistro table
kitchen table chair set
oval dining tables
modern wood end tables
slate top sofa tables
60 round dining room tables
living room table