ASHLEY COFFEE TABLE SETS - TABLE SETS
ASHLEY COFFEE TABLE SETS - EXTENDABLE GLASS TOP DINING TABLE - SHABBY CHIC SOFA TABLE.
Ashley Coffee Table Sets
- A low table, typically placed in front of a sofa
- (Coffee Tables) While any small and low table can be, and is, called a coffee table, the term is applied particularly to the sets of three or four tables made from about 1790; of which the latter were called 'quartetto tables'.
- A coffee table, also called a cocktail table, is a style of long, low table which is designed to be placed in front of a sofa, to support beverages (hence the name), magazines, feet, books (especially coffee table books), and other small items to be used while sitting, such as coasters.
- Ashley were manufacturer of body shells and chassis for specials from 1955 to 1962. They also offered a range of products for special builders: radiators, header tanks, lighting sets, steel tubing, sheet aluminium, various suspension parts, water pumps, tires, tubes and wheels.
- The name "Ashley" is of English origin, from a place name and surname from the Old English words '?sc' (ash) and 'leah' (meadow, forest clearing).
- Ashley is an unincorporated community in Pike County, Missouri, United States. It is located on Route 161 about eight miles south of Bowling Green.
- Laura (1925–85), Welsh fashion and textile designer; known for her use of floral patterns and romantic Victorian and Edwardian styles
- A group or collection of things that belong together, resemble one another, or are usually found together
- A collection of implements, containers, or other objects customarily used together for a specific purpose
- (set) fit(p): (usually followed by `to' or `for') on the point of or strongly disposed; "in no fit state to continue"; "fit to drop"; "laughing fit to burst"; "she was fit to scream"; "primed for a fight"; "we are set to go at any time"
- (set) a group of things of the same kind that belong together and are so used; "a set of books"; "a set of golf clubs"; "a set of teeth"
- A group of people with common interests or occupations or of similar social status
- (set) put: put into a certain place or abstract location; "Put your things here"; "Set the tray down"; "Set the dogs on the scent of the missing children"; "Place emphasis on a certain point"
today after work i went home and got ready to go out because we were meeting our best friend Ashley Gardner downtown in a little bit. after we got downtown to Rendezvous and met up with Ashley we just hung out and talked for a while until she had to leave. she didn't get to stay long but it was fun getting to hang out for a few hours :)
right before she left Leanne got there. we were going to hang out with her now because it was her birthday :D Happy Birthday Leanne!!! we hung out at the coffee shop for a while then we went and walked around downtown for a bit until we ended up going to taco bell to get some food. now here is where the night takes a turn haha we get to taco bell and we order our food and i (like always) get a cup for water and put lemonade in it. not a big deal. but there was this campus security guy who told me to go to the counter right when i turned around. he then said way too loud to the guy at the counter that i needed to pay the $1.50 haha i was fine with paying for it even though i was annoyed i got caught but when i set my cup down the guy took it and put in front of him while he took someone elses order so i thought i wasn't going to get it so i just steped away from the counter to wait for my food with Leanne and Kaleb. well after he was done taking a few peoples orders the security guard asked if i paid for my drink i then said "no because i don't want it." he said i needed to pay for it and i again said that i didn't have it and i don't want it if i have to pay. he then gets very upset (even more than he already was) and almost yells to the whole store that "you poured it. thats stealing!" i still said no it's just lemonade and he comes back with "you either pay the $1.50 or i'm gonna have to book you" he says this while reaching for his handcuffs. really? "book" me for trying to get a free cup of lemonade? thats when i got mad and said almost yelling "fine i'll pay the $1.50" really the only thing that upset me was that it wasn't taco bell telling me to pay but some no life security guard who lurks taco bell customers to make him self feel like a big boy. but it doesn't stop there oh no that would be too easy. i slam my $1.50 on the counter and grab the water cup i filled with lemonade and then some guy behind the counter (i guess it was the manager) grabbed my cup from me and said that "i can't let you have that cup but i'll give you this one" and he hands me a small soda cup. ok. so let me get this straight. i absolutly had to pay for the liquid i already poured but then after i pay for it i don't get that liquid? i have to refil a new cup and your just going to throw away the drink i just paid for??? no. wrong. that is not how you run a business. you do not let some ass hole wanna be cop treat your customers like that and threaten to arrest them for something that cost you somewhere in the range of 0.08 cents. that was what really made me mad. before it was just hilarious that this guy was freaking out over me and the lemonade but now i was mad at tbell for doing that. and i understand they probably took my cup because it was clear and if any of the tbell employees saw me with a water cup with something other than water in it they would try and have me pay for it or whatever but just for the fact that he said "you poured it thats stealing" and i then couldn't have the liqiud he was so concerned about was what upset me haha. we had a blast making fun of this guy while we ate. and we ate there at that taco bell so they would have to watch us the whole time like we were some group of drink stealing bandits. which they did haha but again it still wasn't over! Leanne had gotten a limeade. which is a special tbell drink that they make behind the counter. but all it is is sierra mist with some lime extract and a lime if even that so we jokingly said that she should go and ask the counter if she got a refil would she get in trouble and say it loud enough that the security guard would hear. she ended up going and doing it and the lady behind the counter said it was ok. of course it's ok why wouldn't it be thats the whole point of asking. but turns out that security guard wasn't going to let us get away with any free liquid. he goes over to the guy whos changing out trash bags and stuff (the guy who took my cup and gave me a new one. i think he was a manager or something) and he tells on Leanne about the refil! now i could over hear the manager guy from across the store saying "no, no no, no." so i asumed he was telling the guard that is was of course ok that she got a refil because she paid for that drink. wrong. dead wrong in fact. the manager guy then comes over to us a few minutes later and tells Leanne that she is in fact not allowed to refil that drink because it is not a regular drink. Leanne says she was just putting in more sierra mist because it was to strong and the guy said it doesn't matter
This is my coffee table. Doesn’t seem like much, huh? Well it is. My roommate and I seem to go through candles on a weekly basis. Those candles in the corner burn constantly and brings our apartment a homey feel – it works because people always tell us!
The magazines are a given. I am a reader and a sucker for fashion, art and entertainment. I should have put my new “coffee table book” on there but I didn’t want to “set up” the picture. I just read cover to cover (in a day!) Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen’s Influence and couldn’t have been more influenced by it. I am very neat, almost to a obsessive point – these magazines really are lined up like this.
Flowers. There are flowers everywhere in my apartment. It reminds me of home. I put this bouquet together myself and it is always the first thing I notice when walking in the glass door of my apartment.
The candy bowl in the middle is a staple to my apartment. It is definitely a killer to us; needless to say, candy is something my friends always know will be available here. The candy bowl is kind of an ongoing joke that never ends (literally). I like the Hershey’s kisses!
My coffee table makes me feel home.
marble accent table
chinese dining tables
kids bistro table and chairs
moroccan console table
old world coffee tables
baroque dining table
tall console table
coffee table with stool